With the taste for home-grown foods and artisan markets increasing, Edinburgh has responded by hosting these wonderful markets, all worth a visit !
Edinburgh Farmers Market
- Castle Terrace, New Town, Edinburgh +44 131 220 8580. Opening hours: Sat 9am – 2pm
- 1 Saunders Street, Edinburgh +44 131 551 5633. Opening hours: Sun 10am – 5pm
Out of the Blue Flea Market
- 36 Dalmeny St, Edinburgh +44 131 555 7100. Opening hours: Last Saturday of every month 10am – 3pm
Tram Stop Market
- Saint Mary’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Cathedral House, 61 York Pl, Edinburgh. Opening hours: Wed – Sun 11am – 3pm
European Christmas Market
- Princes Street Gardens, Princes St, Edinburgh. Opening hours: 10am – 10pm every day of the festive period
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.